i Write
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Academy

Go down

Magic Academy Empty Magic Academy

Post  Admin Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:41 am

Chapter 1

* Inspired by a Japanese Manga called ''mx0''. Im writing this book. *
During an entrance examination for Saint Louis High, Kira was asked on what will he do if he have a magic power,answering ''Summon a lot of money'', a beautiful co-examiner giggles and they all laughed. This is the reason he was rejected.
On the next day, he entered the school. But, it does look like any other school in Japan. There is an alarm on the principal's office, and this starts the funny journey of Kira.
Principal: (An old looking man, watching an orb, the orb is like a flying camera patrolling the school) What is it this time?
The guard caught Kira going all around the school campus.
Guard: Who is this civilian? He just broke through the invisible barrier? Better interrogate him. Hey, you, the boy over there!
Kira: (looking at the guard) Huh? Me? (He went to the guard)
Guard: (raised his arm and Kira was put to sleep) Who is this guy? I sense a great magic power from this one. (The guard went to the principal)
As he ran through the hallway. A teacher saw them, and asked the guard.
Teacher: Oh, wait! Who is that guy?
Guard: Ms. Mizuki. This guy broke through the magical barrier. I better go, before he wakes up. Gotta go!
Mizuki: Broke through the barrier? Impossible.
The guard entered the Principal’s Office.
Principal: Isn’t it good entering someone’s office?
Guard: Mr. Principal, this guy just entered through the barrier! Magic Out! (Kira woke up)
Kira: Oh! What the hell is with you? Huh? Flying Books? Oh wait! Flying dog? (He started panicking, and went out of the room , started running through the school.)
Principal: Oh! I forgot to return the magical barrier, maybe that’s how he managed to enter. (He stands up, got a red orb from the bookshelf, put his arm in it, and started saying some magic spell.)
Guard: Eh? Is it that reason? I better catch that man Mr. Principal!
Principal: Wait! He won’t manage to get out from this school, I already turned on the magic barrier. Sorry for bothering you.
Guard: It’s ok, I’ll go search for him.
The chase started!
Guard: Hey, wait! ( put his hands on his necklace) Summon! (A Phoenix came out and started hugging the Guard) Hey! It’s not time to do that. Catch that guy over there. That man’s quite fast.
Kira: Damn! What’s that thing? I better get out from this freaky school. (He charged, and he ran so fast going out the school. The phoenix is so fast, but Kira already reached the gate, he bumped through the invisible barrier, and fell, instead of attacking Kira, the phoenix accidentally bumped through the barrier and vanished.)
Huh? Maybe magical things can’t get out from here. I better stay here, but the guard is coming? Heh! So what? I’ll just start running again! But there are so many students, maybe they will interfere us!
Guard: Hey wait! I will not hurt you, I promise!
Kira: So, why did you attack me with that thing? (He stopped running, and faced the guard)
Guard: Heh! Fool! Wind Blast!
Kira: Huh? He’s putting he’s hand on that weird necklace before casting weird things. Wait, phoenix, flying dog, flying books, and he mentioned Wind Blast. I think it’s a, what that word again for casting magic spells? Spells, It’s Magic Spells! (He dodged the attack, by the way, Kira was thought martial arts by his sensei, and he also learned some rare arts, called Ninja Arts. So he’s strong, quick and agile.) Don’t underestimate me, you fool!
Guard: Who’s fool? (He didn’t put his hands on his necklace this time, it is a high class spell, learned from this Magical Academy) I summon you, Crash the Tyrant!

To be continued...

Admin
Admin

https://iwrite.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Magic Academy Empty Re: Magic Academy

Post  Admin Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:29 am

I think I need to add some features,

Admin
Admin

https://iwrite.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down